11111

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Instagram Magnets


How fun are these?! I had the opportunity to a review of a company called Instajunction. They take your instagram pictures and make them into all sorts of fun! You can order framed prints, coasters, Polaroid style cards, mini books, key rings, cuff links, wrapping paper, charm bracelets, posters, greeting cards , magnets, of course, and so much more!

I have been wanting magnets for a long time so that was my pick! They came in a couple of days ago and are wonderful! The company was so helpful. I forgot to add some information to my address and I was able to email them and received a very kind and prompt reply. The delivery was speedy, it seemed like I ordered, turned around and they were already here! I was very pleased by the product. Great picture quality, sturdy not flimsy...I was so impressed! The magnets come in sheets of 12 for 9.99 euros ($13), so a great deal!





These would be a great Christmas gift. Or try the key rings, coasters, or their other fun products....what a great personalized gift for loved ones!

Instajunction is a company based in the UK but they ship worldwide with very reasonable shipping prices. So this company is for all!

Go check out...www.instajunction.com. You will be so glad you did!

Happy Shopping!
SIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!