11111

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins


This is what I made with my homemade pumpkin puree and these were good! I took them to a friend's house a couple weeks ago and they were a hit! But be careful since they are mini...it's very easy to lose track of how many you eat (whoops). I used this recipe as a guide!

Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Ingredients: 
1 2/3 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice (I did not have this so I did 2 tbsp. of brown sugar)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
1. Whisk together flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice (or brown sugar), baking soda, baking powder, and salt. 
2. In separate bowl combine eggs, pumpkin and butter (either use mixer with paddle or attachment or mix by hand)
3. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until well combined. 
4. Fold in chocolate chips. 
5. Bake for 15-20 min. 
6. Let cool for about 5 min. in pan, then move to wire wrack. 

-Makes about 48 mini muffins- 
(my pan was very mini so it made 72 muffins and were in the oven for 12 min)

Enjoy!

SIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!