11111

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday...first of the new year!

Hello Friends and Happy Friday!

Finally, I am back with a Five on Friday post!

http://www.the-good-life-blog.com/search/label/FIVE%20on%20Friday

{ONE}
Visitors. We love visitors!! I just can't say that enough. My best friends, Holli and Ellie just left this morning after being here for TWELVE days! It was truly the best. We had so much fun and lots of adventures! We went on a little roadtrip and were able to visit Prague, Vienna, Salzburg (did the sound of music tour!) and Munich. It was so fun and I will be sharing pictures very soon! I already miss these two like crazy...


And that is not the end of our visitors! Rob's mom and brother get here tomorrow! And we cannot wait!!!

{TWO}
I am already starting to look for a few summer pieces to add to my wardrobe. It is early I know but summer clothes are my favorite, especially maxi dresses! And this one is too cute.



{THREE}
With the new year comes lots of resolutions and one of mine is to cook more and cook healthier meals as often as possible. And how good does this recipe look?! Do you have any healthier recipes you love? Please share!!

1


{FOUR}
I posted Part One of our Paris trip a couple days ago! I have a couple more posts coming as well as tips and tricks we learned that could be helpful to those of you wanting to visit that fabulous city! Go check out my post to see why our trip wasn't all that great...at first!:)



{FIVE}
I just recently stumbled upon this woman's blog and her Wife after God devotional. It looks like a wonderful devotional. Have any of you out there tried it/are reading it??


I am so glad you stopped by my little blog and I hope you all have a blessed weekend! Happy Friday, friends!
SIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. That recipe looks delicious and I love the maxi dress!! Found your blog through the link-up :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing- Wife After God! GIRL! SO good. I did this devotional a couple months back and it was SO encouraging and SO convicting. If you end up getting it please let me know and feel free to email me if you ever want to talk about some of the topics, i'd love to go through it again! Really loved it. Secondly, I am so happy for y'all that you have been able to have so many visitors lately. How sweet that has been I bet! :) I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have just found my new favorite blog! not kidding :) you come across average blogs all the time but yours look so fun and interesting :) first of all, I have to say that you and your husband compliment each other so well and your smiles are so contagious, I mean it! and Germany, sweet! What are y'all doing there? (besides living of course...) hey, if you can't visit a place, the next best thing is to follow someone who does, right? :) oh and you love Jesus, me too! I'm excited to be tagging along now! Come say hi if you get a chance, I love making new friends!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!