11111

Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Friday!

What a week! We had such a fun week...it was the best having Robert's mom and brother here. We got to show them all around Nuremberg, eat tons of German food and play lots of card games. It was so wonderful to spend quality time with those two. They left this morning and we sure are going to miss them!

And now it is Friday! Which means...Five on Friday with the lovely Natasha, Darci, April, and Christina!


{ONE}
Our wedding was featured in Lubbock's The Wedding Connection magazine! I was so excited when they asked! It is such a fun magazine and so helpful for brides. So if you are in Lubbock pick up a copy of the December/January issue! And if not you can checkout the online version here!

Displaying photo.JPG
{TWO}
Y'all. Have you seen Ellen's hidden camera pranks? It is hilarious. I cannot even tell you how much these videos make me laugh! She puts a bug in the ear of her guest and the celebrity has to say everything Ellen says. The Dennis Quaid ones are my favorites. Seriously, you will get the best laugh!



{THREE} 
This blogger had some great basic tips for how to better use your camera. I am trying to use my camera the best I can and take pictures that capture the moment as best as possible! I have been learning slowly but each day it gets better and I learn something new! Do any of you have a tutorial you have particularly loved/found helpful?? Any personal tips?? I would love input!
 
{FOUR}
How great does this homemade granola look?? Paired with strawberry yogurt and strawberries...it is pretty too! I think I will add this to my must-try recipe list!



{FIVE}
Lastly and most importantly...

Have a wonderful Friday friends! I have lots of fun posts including traveling, visitors and valentine's ideas coming up! Check back for lots of fun!

Happy Weekend!
SIGNATURE

1 comment:

  1. First of all congrats on the feature!! Our photographer just submitted ours to Southern Weddings Mag and my fingers are crossed! Second- I love making homemade granola and I love pink/gold- haha Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!