11111

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Fun

Well hello Friday! 

It has been a great week here in Nuremberg! Just every day life stuff with a few changes! 

My Five on Friday will explain...

{ONE}
Robert and I are in "get healthy" mode (along with everyone else:))! He obviously has workouts everyday and this week I finally got back into the swing of it! My goal: workout at least 4 days a week! I go to the gym and workout for an hour...about half cardio (eliptical, bike or treadmill) and the the other half weights (arms, legs, abs). But I need advice! What do you do to workout? I need something in there to mix it up! Any videos you have found online that are great?? Help!! I tried this one day and realized I am more out of shape than I thought :)...

 


I feel soo much better when I workout and am so confused to why I get in "ruts" where I stop. So here is to a healthier lifestyle!

{TWO}
Another change...Robert and I are trying to be more productive! That includes...working out, quiet times daily, being in the word together daily, cooking at home lots more and more reading instead of TV (sadly that is the hardest one!).

 NOT trying to fill our day with "busy" but just trying to be more productive and intentional with each day. It really makes a positive change when I try to be more productive and less lazy.

For my quiet time I am doing the Wife After God Devotional (loove it!) and then for my reading I am reading Happily Ever After: The Life-Changing Power of a Grateful Heart by Trista Sutter (yes the bachelorette) and it very good so far as well! So yay for another change...productivity! And this made me laugh...


{THREE}
If you didn't see my post yesterday...you can now follow me on Blog Lovin'! If you don't know, Blog Lovin' is a site where you can follow all the blogs you love in one spot! So convenient and easy! I would LOVE for you to follow me! Just click on this link to follow Lew Party of Two!

You can also follow my blog by clicking on the blue "Join this site" button to the right (on my sidebar). Both very easy ways to follow the fun over here!

And (and this is the last "follow me" hoopla, promise)...I added social media buttons up top! Just click and you can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Blog Lovin' (another way click to follow me there).


{FOUR}
Let's talk a little about a favorite product of mine! Before I left for Germany back in September, I wanted to get some good eye shadow that would last almost the whole time I am here. And I hit the jackpot! This little baby...
Y'all. It is the best! It is Naked by Urban Decay. A variety of beautiful colors and it lasts all day!

{FIVE}
The other day I posted Our Girl's Trip to Vienna, Austria! We went when my best friends visited and it was a blast! Go check out lots of pics and stories as well as our tips/tricks for Vienna!!



And there ya have it! A little fun for this Friday! Linked up with the fabulous Darci, Natasha, April and Christina!



Again, if you have any advice for a healthy lifestyle or even productivity, I would LOVE to hear! It would be great to have some more accountability and suggestions!

Thanks for visiting and do not forget to follow to stay updated on the happenings for us here in Germany!

Have a blessed and happy weekend, friends!

SIGNATURE

18 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!
    I hear ya about working out! I just need to do it because it really does make you feel so much better!!
    And Urban Decay's Naked is at the top of my valentines/birthday list! EVERYONE is talking about it!
    BTW just a warning I went ahead and followed you on everything - I promise I am not a creep! haha!
    Happy Weekend, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you downloaded their tone it up app? it's pretty cute. what do i need to do to look like either of them? stop eating and do hot yoga? goodness. anyway…stopping by from the linkup. love that i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls trip to Austria!? Yes please!!! :)
    Happy weekend, darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get back into the working out swing of things! The TIU girls are adorable - have you seen their show on Bravo? Love the Naked palette - I am hopefully getting the Naked 2 today! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on getting back into the swing of things...I think that interval training is the best way to go - you basically workout smarter not longer!! I personally really like to have mini challenges...so I'll increase the pace on the treadmill every minute and then once i reach the 5 min mark I hop off and do 30 squats and 20 pushups...and repeat 3 times! Definitely gets the heart rate up!! Also, the tone it up girls are fantastic! The Naked Palettes are all fantastic!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun! I am your newest follower on GFC and my big sis is Elise @ Cheers Yall! She encouraged me to start a blog and I am thrilled to be joining this amazing blogging community...can't wait to read more of your blog! And your health plan is super inspiring for this bride-to-be! AH! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would give anything for a trip to Austria! Gorgeous! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!! I also find myself in a workout rut and I hate it! I am really going to try and be motivated to continue working out! AND I can also relate to not being productive. My husband and I also wrote out goals for ourselves and so far they have been going really well! It is amazing how great you feel after you accomplish something! Good luck dear! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I found your blog! I love the "Tone It Up" work outs! I have the hardest time just going to the gym and working out. I get bored. I'm in a serious work out rut lately and hope it ends soon. Can't wait to hear what you think about Naked! Hope you have a happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures from Vienna ... wow. Stunning!

    Have a great weekend, and thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trista's book is on my to read list, glad to know you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to have to try that treadmill exercise. I've done a similar one for the elliptical, but it never hurts to change it up right!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO glad you stopped by my blog, I'm loving your travel posts and those Vienna pictures!! And I'm honestly the exact.same.way. when it comes to working out! I don't know why I take time off from it because it makes me feel so much better! I do Barre classes when I can to mix it up, Tracy Mallet Barre videos are pretty good if you can't make it to a class!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog!! I just had a baby and need to get back in the routine of working out... I also love the Naked eyeshadow set. I have one and it has lasted me almost 2 years :)
    www.thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bailley, can we please be best friends?! I will come visit you in Germany, and we can go on a girl trips to Vienna!

    And good for you for spending time in the Word with your hubby! Those are some of my favorite times with my hubs :)

    Happy weekend, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. {visiting from the link up}. I've heard so many amazing things about the Naked palette!! Must snag myself one soon!! I visited Vienna years ago...so glad you enjoyed a fun girls trip! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. New to your blog, love it! I have the naked eyeshadows and LOVE mine!

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Came across your blog and consider me a new follower!
    I am obsessed with that new Naked Palette!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!