11111

Thursday, February 6, 2014

New and Improved

Welcome to the new and improved Lew Party of Two! So grateful to have a fresh, new look over here thanks to Maiedae Designs!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday! We went on a walk today in sunny weather...yes you heard me right the sun was out! Usually around here it is very dreary and cloudy. So the sunshine today was marvelous! We also did some grocery shopping, got a little workout in and cooked some. And while Rob was at practice...I watched plenty of The Good Wife. Have you seen it?? I'm kinda hooked.

And since it's Thursday...how about a little throwback??

about 3 years ago...we never looked so good.

and...the junior high days. I rocked that wig. :)

So that is our Thursday! Some glorious warm sunshine, a little look back and a new look! How is your day?!
SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Love the new design - and that photo of you and the hubs in quads, ha ha too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee the new layout! The clean design is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!