11111

Thursday, May 8, 2014

And we are off!

 
I will be taking a little blogging break while we are off on an Italian adventure! (side note: how cute is that map?? Check out this fun etsy shop!) We will be gone for two weeks and plan to soak up all Italy has to offer. We are looking forward to exploring, spending time together and eating lots of gelato. If you have any last minute recommendations on anything Italy, please let me know! 

If you have an interest in keeping up with our trip, you can follow me on Instagram at lewpartyof2.

Have a great weekend, friends!


SIGNATURE

13 comments:

  1. Eek! Yay!!! You two have SO much fun!! I'll be keeping up with your adventures on IG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hope you have an amazing time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That map is adorable & hope you have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun, can't wait to see everything on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous! take ALL the pictures! have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! Have sooo much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I hope you have the best time! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wowow! Have such a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you serious?? I am sooo incredibly jealous!
    Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fantastic time!!! Cant wait to read all about it! Italy is definitely one of my favorite countries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's amazing! I hope you enjoy your adventure! I can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's exactly what I was thinking! What a cute map! Have a great time! I want to go there someday myself so tell us all about your trip when you guys get back!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!