11111

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Family Trip: Breckenridge, Colorado

At the beginning of August, Robert's wonderful parents took us to beautiful Breckenridge.


We had such a wonderful time in this beautiful town but the best was getting to spend time with them and Roberto's brother, Pat. Such sweet family time. 



For this trip we decided to be an active little bunch and it was SO fun. We rode ATVs, went on little hikes and went rafting...my personal fave. 

 {the boys rockin their bandanas pre-riding}

 {we were looking good}


The ATVs were so fun and they went so fast {a little too fast for timid me}, it was such a blast. 
 #bigmanlittlecar


We wanted to go on a little hike one morning and the one we picked ended up being the nicest surprise. It was so beautiful...trees, flowers, lakes and mountains all around, pretty perfect. 





And rafting. Oh how I love rafting, it is pretty darn fun.


We also ate amazing food, played some cards, did a little shopping and enjoyed lots of time with one another. This trip was so nice, super fun and relaxing as well. You cannot ask for much more, especially when you are with some pretty amazing people.


AND on the way back home, we got to stop at my cousins to see her precious new baby and her sweet little family!


I cannot thank the in-laws {in-loves, as my mom refers to them, and I could not agree more} enough for such a great trip. We are so thankful for them and cherish every ounce of time we get together. Colorado, you are dearly missed!


SIGNATURE

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this looks like it was a fun trip! I go on vacation with my in-loves (I call them that as well!) every year and it's always so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I love breckenridge and actually just got back from Vail which is super close! I wasn't able to be as active as I like this summer with a one year old, but we still had a ball. I love white water rafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Colorado!! Breckenridge looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip! And your photography isn't too shabby either!!


    <3 Sarita www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!