11111

Friday, October 17, 2014

5 Movies to Watch on Your Next Date Night

Roberto and I are huge movie lovers. 

Honestly, our perfect date night normally consists of a delicious dinner and a good movie. We just love it. 

So want to have an inexpensive and fun date night? Watch one of these movies! They are ones that you and your man will both love.  

Cook dinner together before hand then snuggle on the couch with a cozy blanket...a date night that can't go wrong. 



{One} Crazy, Stupid, Love. 
Yall. Rob and I cannot get enough of this movie. We seriously crack up every.single.time. Want a romantic comedy that is {mostly} light-hearted?? This is for you and your honey!

http://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Stupid-Love-Steve-Carell/dp/B003Y5H574

{Two} About Time.
This movie is a more serious one and another one that the husband and I would highly recommend. It has such a lovely message and it is just sweet.

http://www.amazon.com/About-Time-Domhnall-Gleeson/dp/B00BEIYGK2


{Three} The Proposal.
I think this is a "classic" and one you just cannot go wrong with. It is light-hearted, romantic and hilarious!

http://www.amazon.com/Proposal-Single-Disc-Edition-Sandra-Bullock/dp/B002K0WBXW


{Four} Super Hero Movies.
Ok, ladies you mights think I am crazy. But this is a genre your man will love and I think you can too! I thought I would never like these kind of movies, but then I got sucked in and Roberto was thrilled. They are the perfect mixture of intensity, fun and they always keep you on your toes. Try the marvel series, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers...they are all intertwined so it is easy to get invested and wanting more!

http://www.amazon.com/Captain-America-Avenger-Chris-Evans/dp/B00E5I2MEK/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1413514508&sr=1-1&keywords=captain+america+movie

{Five} The Usual Suspects.
Ok, another movie that could sway more to the "guy movie" side. If you are wanting a more intense, mysterious movie, we both would recommend this baby! We both really enjoyed it. A little bit of a different suggestion  for a date night, but sometimes you need something more than a chick flick.

http://www.amazon.com/Usual-Suspects-Special-Kevin-Spacey/dp/B00005V9HH/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1413515130&sr=1-2&keywords=the+usual+suspect+movie

Now go enjoy a wonderful date night tonight with your main man {or even a super fun girls night}! Eat, watch, relax, cuddle and enjoy!



SIGNATURE

12 comments:

  1. Love these picks! I've never seen the first two but sounds like I need to rent them soon! :) Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to add Unusual Suspects to the list! Especially since I lurve all the other movies you put on the list. I got sucked in to all the Avengers movies with Freddie and have really enjoyed watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rachel McAdams - I need to see that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only see The Proposal (which was so funny) so I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Crazy Stupid Love! I saw it a couple of years ago and actually forgot about it until your post, going to have to watch it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great suggestions! I still want to see About Time, I love Rachel McAdams! The Proposal is hilarious, I love Betty White in that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first three! Crazy Stupid Love gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this - I'm always looking for good movies to watch with Gary!! I haven't seen the last one so I'll add that to the que!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only seen The Proposal out of those five, but it's been awhile. I remember it was so freaking funny. I really should watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are all so great!!! I still haven't seen Crazy, Stupid Love but it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we really liked watching "we are the millers" together -- it was hilarious! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a fall candle giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. #1 and #3 are two of my favorite movies ever!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!