11111

Monday, December 15, 2014

Mama's Taco Soup


My mom has made this soup for as long as I can remember. It is thick, hearty and so delicious. It is the perfect recipe for a cool winter night! And so easy...like throw everything in a pot and you are done easy.

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef {browned and drained}
1 medium onion
2 cans of corn
2 cans of beans {pinto, black or ranch style- take your pick!}
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
1 package Taco Seasoning

Directions
Brown ground beef along with chopped onion. Drain. Combine all ingredients in crock pot or large pot.
Cook in Crock Pot on low for 6-8 hours
OR
Simmer on stove for 2 hours.

Top with a little cheese and enjoy!

Linking up with B Loved Boston ,Carly, Ashley and  Join the Gossip.
SIGNATURE

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up today! This recipes sounds delicious! Love Mexican!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!! I will definitely be adding this to my to-make list! Looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! Perfect for winter nights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try this recipe! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I love taco soup and now I'm going to be craving this, so thanks! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some taco soup! And great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! My husband would love this! Family recipes are always the best :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!