11111

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Girls Trip / London: Three Musts

Let's continue with our Girl's Trip, shall we??


These three London "musts", in my opinion, were some of our favorite times during our trip. Planning a trip to this marvelous city anytime soon?? Read on!

ONE / TEA TIME
One afternoon, we enjoyed Afternoon Tea at The Orangery in Kensington Gardens. It sounded like such a fun (and delicious) British tradition so we knew we had to try it. And we were so glad we did, it was such a lovely time! The finger foods were fabulous and the tea was out of this world. Plenty of teas to choose from, finger sandwiches, biscuits, little desserts...it was all so very good. There are many amazing places to get tea in London and the Orangery is no exception. We got lost on the way there and lost on the way out, so it isn't the easiest to find (since it is inside the gardens) but it was well worth it and we passed our walking time jamming out to a little 1D and TSwift ;)



TWO / WEST END
After tea we then hopped in a taxi and made our way to a highly anticipated show...Wicked! This was probably what I was most excited for and it certainly did not disappoint, but exceeded our expectations. It is a must to enjoy a West End show while you are in London and I would highly suggest Wicked. It was incredible. Afternoon tea followed by a show was the perfect opportunity to get dressed up and enjoy a different and lovely side of London. It made for one fabulous night!



THREE / HARRY POTTER
I did not read the Harry Potter books or see any of the movies until I was in college. But as soon as I started reading I was hooked. So what do three Harry Potter loving girls do when they got to London? Visit Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio of course! You have to be dedicated because the studios are about an hour outside of London and the tour is not quick...but it is so neat and so worth it! You are completely immersed into Harry Potter world and it is pretty dang cool. Let yourself be a kid and soak in all the wonder this studio has to offer. This place is where much of the movie was filmed and it truly is very magical. We took a bus with this tour and it included the roundtrip ride and admission ticket, which is all you need.







Also, once back in London, make sure to stop by Platform 9 3/4! It is located at Kings Cross Station.

These stops were all London highlights for us. Of course, you cannot miss the main sites but please treat yourself! Explore another side of London while enjoying one of these three London musts. I know we did!

Linking up with Shanna and Morgan 
SIGNATURE

11 comments:

  1. Oh so awesome!! I will definitely have to keep these in mind if I ever get to London! I LOVE Wicked, it's such an amazing show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT....they have platform 9 and 3/4?!!?!?! Okay, I have to go there.

    And oh my goodness, real London tea time?!?!? I'm so jealous. I took my mom and sisters to tea at the Ritz last weekend and it was so deliciously scrumptious. We all felt very Downton Abbey ;)! Tea cookies and scones are my new obsession! Thanks for the wonderful tips, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the PERFECT part of the trip! I loved Wicked on Broadway so I'm sure it was amazing in London, and I'd love to go see Harry Potter Studios! And what a fun idea to do tea while in London! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great time, thanks for sharing. I daydream of a London trip ALL the time and these are great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so absolutely jealous of your trip! It looks absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I'd love tea time and the West End! Loved your photos!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you, girls! Those three should be on anyone’s itinerary when visiting London. Although, London is known for lots of beautiful places like the HM Tower of London, going for remarkable activities like sipping teas in The Orangery, followed by seeing an incredible theater show, and ending it with a Harry Potter studio tour would complete one’s real London experience. I’m happy to see that you were able accomplish those. Thanks for sharing your experience with!

    Lucille Foster @ The George Hotel At Cley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius.View Email: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is noticeably much to know on the subject of this. I think you created some excellent points in Features also. www.londonhotelsi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact:urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!