11111

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Our 2014 {Part II)

Happy New Year, friends! I hope you welcomed this new year in with loved one and lots of fun!

Yesterday, I shared what our January through July looked like last year. It was very busy and very wonderful. I have such a fun time recapping our year, it is a neat way to remember and reflect and it fills me with such joy!

Now let's take a look at the rest of 2014...

August
This month was full of fun and also really bittersweet. We celebrated Roberto, my brother and my sister's birthdays..


We went to Breckenridge with Rob's family and had the most adventurous and best time.

We celebrated Jocie at her bridal shower and bachelorette party in Austin.


We spent a lot of time with my little brother and sister...it is time we love and cherish so, so much.

And we said our tearful goodbyes to this hunk as he left for Poland, our new home.

September
This was a busy month and a month full of weddings! And a month of missing my husband...


He was working and practicing hard in Poland, preparing for the season! I was able to enjoy my cousin's wedding with a lot of family and it was such a sweet time...



I got to hangout with these goobs a lot and man I seriously love it.

Then we celebrated our best friend getting married!!


 And had the greatest time. The husband continued to work his booty off for the first game of the season!


October
This month we celebrated more birthdays, enjoyed fall with pumpkin painting and the corn maize and snuggled lots of sweet babies.


 I had the best time traveling to Colorado with my mama and Gigi to meet the newest member of the family...sweet baby Norah.


The basketball season got started in Poland...


And back home we enjoyed watching Rob's brother Pat play football and lots of sweet family time.


Once again, sad goodbyes and happy hello's. Hello Poland! So glad to be reunited with my man.

November
I started to get settled here at our new home in Poland, we painted our apartment a little, waited at the bus stop a lot {which we are now total pros at}, celebrated Thanksgiving with friends and decorated for Christmas!


Look at that babe! He played and I watched lots of basketball this month.

 And we traveled to Warsaw, Poland! Our first travel adventure here and we had such a wonderful time. Fall was in full bloom and it was gorgeous.





December
This month was a glorious one. We made a weekend trip to Krakow and it was just plain wonderful, Roberto played his heart out, we had a wonderful Christmas Date night and we celebrated Christmas together at home...pure bliss.



 


And on the 26th it snowed, so of course we played in it.

I am so grateful for 2014 and the sweet year that it was.Was it perfect? Of course not but it was wonderful. I thank God for this year, all the joy that it was filled with and all the loved ones it was spent with. I am so thankful for a God who loves unconditionally and for my joy that comes from Him.

2015 has a lot in store for the Lews, I feel like it will be a year of growth and change and lots of fun. Here we go!

Linking up with AnnieNatalie and Joey
SIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. Such fun pix of your year! I just read your introduction on the Farmer's Wife page....I was cracking up because my daughter also has the ear fetish....and her brother has the greatest floppy ear lobes and is a great sport about letting her rub them. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could your 2014 have been any more fun-filled??? Just looking at the pics looks like it was a great 6 months (on top of the other amazing 6 months!)
    Here's to 2015 being just as filled with amazing memories with friends and family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that you have the prettiest friends? So many gorgeous blondes! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!